Sunderland

Sunderland. Sunderland. I know I have wrote it out twice, because I have only been twice. I’ve always gone to visit one of my best mates there who goes to University of Sunderland. I guess every time I have been to Sunderland, I have never actually explored Sunderland.

The first time I went to Sunderland was only because I was going to Edinburgh. The second time I went was to see a bands play in Newcastle.

Well, what have I done in Sunderland? I have gone on nights out. I have been to Passion and Sumo. They are great alternative rock clubs to go to. In Passion everything is on one floor and they have four bars. The music is great and the club looks good. Sumo is where gigs happen but is also a club. It has one floor and one bar. It is pretty small compared to Passion. The great thing about Sunderland is that alcohol is cheap and tastes purer than any alcohol I have ever tasted in the south.

This is all I can tell you about Sunderland. But I know there is hidden beauty there which I will explore and find.



To Do: Go to Passion.

No comments:

Post a Comment